Monday, July 28, 2008

Picture for Kassy


This is another test really. >_>;


Ok, links are now up and operating fairly well. It seems I can only get the pictures to be clickable if they happen to be above all of the text. This will be annoying when I'm posting more than one, but at this point I'll take what I can get. Maybe I'll learn more later, but right now I'm all out of patience.
This is a piece I made for Kassy of the FAA for her birthday. It was horribly late, but I got it done. I experimented with my still-new coloring style and the Gaussian blur in this piece, and I think it turned out well over all. Hopefully my backgrounds will continue to improve. This was two weeks of sporadic work during a crippling art block.

2 comments:

Koi said...

I adore the way you colored this, and as always, your eyes are captivating. Very lovely :)

Anonymous said...

okay, so i realize this post is horribly oooold, but ive just now discovered your art blog!

just wanted to reiterate how awesome this is and that it totally made my day when i saw it.

<3,
Kassy