Sunday, July 27, 2008

Colorful Mermaids and an Art Trade



Yes indeed, I've got more art to show for myself.
I've always liked mermaids, but I find myself drawing them with more dolphin-like tails than fish. So, here are some....dolphin-maids. Colorful dolphin-maids.

I like how the pink one came out...

The second picture is one I completed a day or two ago for an art trade with a very talented online artist. There are two parts to the trade, and this is what I made her in exchange for a lovely character design, (link below the picture. His name is still a WIP.) The species depicted is one that she made up, called "Imperial Lionesses," which is also the species of the character she made for me.
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f367/daffodille/DilleILionesse.jpg

Things are finally starting to get organized, thanks to Tigrin, Simbachu and Killress of the 'Mud.' Thanks guys! <3

1 comments:

Jordan said...

Dille! The mermaids look fantastic; I like the pink one the best as well. Great work on the anatomy, you've inspired me to try out some of these awesome water creatures Cx

Oh, this is Saz btw :3 I'll link to you when I start to get my artwork up, and such.

lotsoflove 83

~Sazzy